1. Can you explain in detail how alpha/dominant/submissive works? What's the difference between say a weak-dominant and a strong submissive? Or a weak alpha and a strong dominant? Are there three levels inside each level? (Weak/mid/strong?)
2. Are the leadership systems for all the shifter groups the same? Or do they differentiate based on group?
3. How exactly does Pomme work?
4. Why is it that no one questions the validity of leadership when one person walks in and kills the previous King or whatever?
5. What is the point of the Temoin position when there's already a Master of the City?
6. What is the ardeur exactly? And how does it work?
7. How does one 'move up' in power as a shifter? Are there specific signs or a ritual or does it just happen?
8. How does one become a Master Vampire? Again, signs/ritual/just happen?
9. How do powers work for Vampires? As in, some vampires who are not Masters have powers and Masters seem to have more. Is there a generic list of powers every vampire can have? Or is it specific to their bloodline?
10. How is the line between Master and non-Master drawn? This relates to the above question about powers. As in, are there powers that only Masters have or are they generally just more powerful?
11. How does the relationship between a vampire and it's Maker or Sire work? Do they have to obey without question or is it more like a human parent-child relationship?
12. What would happen if, say, a swan and a rat were to have kids? Can they have kids?
13. Now, just for curiosity's sake, what exactly is created when a young male vampire creates a child with a human?
For now that's all I can think of, some of them are a little out there. I'll try to think if I can't remember other questions I've thought of and/or asked.