Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Let the Dark Out, [Open]
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 1:03 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 275

She rolled her eyes. "Well yeah when you stop and think about what it is it is gross." she told him but let it go. In truth she had never tried it. Ariel didn't even own a passport but before Seattle Cael had done quite a bit of travelling and their stunt with the Prime Minister of Australia was just one of many fabricated excursions she had been on. Cael thought the fae had been to intense with her memories but he had no one to complain too.

"Just prepared is all. You never know when shit will hit the fan. if I knew they were having some visitors I wouldn't have gone out tonight at all." She shrugged and sipped her tea. No added sugar or milk, just the taste of the tea to try and keep her wits about her. "Plus I am kinda nervous about Cael coming home. I feel a lecture coming on." She wondered if she should have told him that but it was out now and couldn't be taken back. She went for the toast and started eating.

"so do you go to that club often?" She asked. "I like it more then the other one around the corner. More, I don't know..." she ate as she thought of the right words. "just better." she finished lamely. Right now it was a close miracle she could make words at all. she kept remembering how he felt under her hands and getting distracted.

MEMORIES ARE BULLETS. SOME WHIZ BY AND ONLY SPOOK YOU. OTHERS TEAR YOU OPEN AND LEAVE YOU IN PIECES
+++++++++++
ARIEL
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMFY & CUTE

LION SHIFTER
LOYAL TO SHILOH

KARATE INSTRUCTOR
CALL ME FOR A QUOTE

TWENTY FOUR

SINGLE
AND LOOKING

VOLUNTEER

| PM |
Ryan Kolesar
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 1:40 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 218

"Is that an issue? I'm not--stepping on toes here, am I?" He had been under the impression that Cael and Ariel were siblings, but the way she was saying it sounded more like they were dating. Or maybe it was more a parental thing?

He went with the next subject, though. "It was my first time there, I went for Chris Randall. I don't go out clubbing often, usually I'm at the Compound at night." A slightly embarrassed smile. "Between work and Clan stuff, I sort of suck at the social life thing."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 2:48 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I don't take lectures from boyfriends. I do however have to take lectures from Cael." She said, jutting one hip to the side as she continued to break off cheese and bread to pop in her mouth. "It is kinda complicated but Cael is like my Dad. And usually he is pretty cool but these past few months he had been freaking out over every little thing. Which reminds me..." she disappeared back into her room and re-emerged a moment later, the toast being held in her mouth as she was texting.

she didn't tell him who she was texting. let him assume whoever he wanted too. She was texting Aria just so she could be updated that she was home, she had brought Ryan home with her and they can discuss the details over coffee tomorrow. She didn't think Ryan would understand why she dealt with Cael's new quirks like the shadows he sent out after her to make sure she didn't get into trouble. She locked the phone and set it down on the bench, taking up her tea again once the toast wasn't in her mouth any more.

"You don't have to worry about him.' She picked up the conversation where it left off. "And you are definately not stepping on any ones toes." Could she be any more obvious that she was ready and waiting to be swept off her feet? She tried to tone it back. "You know you can mix work and pleasure right? I go down to frankies at least once a week just to let off a few rounds. You should come. Bring some rats and I will bring some of moons crew and we can have a little face off."

MEMORIES ARE BULLETS. SOME WHIZ BY AND ONLY SPOOK YOU. OTHERS TEAR YOU OPEN AND LEAVE YOU IN PIECES
+++++++++++
ARIEL
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMFY & CUTE

LION SHIFTER
LOYAL TO SHILOH

KARATE INSTRUCTOR
CALL ME FOR A QUOTE

TWENTY FOUR

SINGLE
AND LOOKING

VOLUNTEER

| PM |
Ryan Kolesar
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 5:30 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He grinned at her. "Gotcha. I get complicated families, fear not. And I won't antagonize him." He bit into another piece of toast and grinned at her, assuming she was texting Cael and let the topic go.

"I'm five months from opening my own practice, taking about two-thirds of my client list with me," he explained it like he assumed that Ariel would understand what the scope of that undertaking was. "I've got loan meetings and trips to my lawyer every week, on top of working my usual fifty hour weeks, plus Clan training, plus the couple of classes I'm teaching, plus the same guard shifts everybody needs to run, plus the meetings Garrett wants me in on. Plus occasionally visiting with my friends and, oh yeah, sleeping." He grinned at Ariel, unrepentant. "I'm lucky I got tonight off. But sure, we can try the shooting range sometime. Losers buy the winners beer."

user posted image
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 6:12 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

she didn't realise her jaw had dropped until suddenly she was aware of it and she closed it as Ryan rattled off his commitments. "Wow." she was impressed and it showed as she just added it to the list of things she thoughts was pretty cool of him. "I feel really lazy now." She told him, crossing one arm around her stomach and continuing to eat her toast. "I mean I have the library reading groups and the karate lessons three times a week. All the stuff here at Moons while trying to get closer to the pride while not being swallowed by them." He probably didn't know what they was like but might understand.

"I was going to ask about maybe putting in a good word for me so I could take some of those lessons on the compound but now I feel bad." she chuckled sipping her tea. "I submitted an outside application for it but they said they would get back to me after processing. I remain hopeful though since I work here with half the clans men anyway." She really didn't think it was going to work out but hey it was something. "Next time I am feeling consumed by this place I will just remember at least I have more down time then you do."

"Let me know your hours for next week and I can work around you. I'm not to fussy about my team. I know that every person hired here has a good aim. So scramble together your best men Ryan. I'm ready and waiting for you." she winked at him, still enjoying him in her kitchen and avoiding kicking him out even though he just said how little sleep he often got.

+++++++++++
ARIEL
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMFY & CUTE

LION SHIFTER
LOYAL TO SHILOH

KARATE INSTRUCTOR
CALL ME FOR A QUOTE

TWENTY FOUR

SINGLE
AND LOOKING

VOLUNTEER

| PM |
Ryan Kolesar
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 6:48 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"My my, aren't we cocky? Fine, I'll link you to my Google calendar once I get it for this week. I update on Sundays." Most of the Clan had a single day of the week for their big scheduling push, the tech boys and girls swore it made life easier and Ry wasn't going to argue. "And maybe if you're good enough, I'll put in a good word for that training." A beat. "Or if you're bad enough."

He drained his coffee and leaned in, kissed her hard. "I'll get out of your hair. I'll call you tomorrow night, late. Good luck with the lecture." Setting the mug in the sink, he headed back to get his shirt and shoes, relocate his weapons, and clear out before a good night had time to get awkward.

user posted image
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 7:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Ariel hated herself for closing her eyes to the kiss. She might need to stop picking up random and concentrate on somehow putting herself in Ryan's crazy life. Given enough time she thought she could do it. She needed to chat to Aria and see what she said. she had so much experience with this kind of thing. "I prefer confidant then cocky." she said after him, giving him privacy to get dressed and collect him things. She was not concerned about him taking things.

She rinsed his mug in the sink but joined him at the door. "Rachel was kinda cool about sneaking in but I might get in trouble for letting you roam around alone." she explained, grabbing her keys and heading out to the elevator with Ryan. She made small talk, swapped numbers before they got to the underground parking. If she felt weird about walking around Moons in her robe she didn't show it. "Don't be a stranger Ryan. And try and get more sleep." She stole one last kiss before she let him go.

The real surprise was Rachel waiting for Ryan by his car when he got there. "You know who that is right kid?" She said, arms crossed and her weapons on full display as she regarded the other rat with a critical eye. "You might not remember her, or maybe you don't recognise her but that girl was a mute killing machine a few months back. Cael's shadow and didn't say a word to a soul no matter the circumstances. I'm not trying to get in your business or make assumptions but if your not serious about her, then I suggest you never come back around here. She deserves some real happiness."

+++++++++++
ARIEL
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMFY & CUTE

LION SHIFTER
LOYAL TO SHILOH

KARATE INSTRUCTOR
CALL ME FOR A QUOTE

TWENTY FOUR

SINGLE
AND LOOKING

VOLUNTEER

| PM |
Ryan Kolesar
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 8:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Ryan pulled out and lit a cigarette to cover up the way he'd almost shot the older woman when he saw her lurking around his car. He heard her out politely, smiled, and said with perfect calm, "How about if in your not making assumptions, you don't assume that you know what will and won't make her happy? I don't know whether you're trying to chase me away or frighten me into a shotgun wedding, but neither one's gonna work because it's none of your business."

He pulled open the driver's side door. "Whatever her story is, she's entitled to make her own choices. Including whether or not to listen to your advice. So why don't you go tell her what she should do, see how far that gets you." He dropped into the car but didn't pull the door closed immediately, just in case the older rat had anything germane to say.

user posted image
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 11:02 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Rachel shook her head and pushed away from the wall she had been leaning on. "All I'm asking is you be honest with her kid. That's all." She pushed Ryan's door shut and stood there, watching him drive away. "You done Rachel?" She turned to Ariel who was standing just out of sight. "I get this kind of shit from Cael. I don't need it from you."

"How much did you hear?" Rachel asked. Cael would kill her if ariel had been there the whole time. "Just the end of it and while I agree I deserve some good in my life I don't need people deciding who is and isn't good for me. We had fun together. Can't I just have some fun, make mistakes?" she asked and Rachel had nothing to say. The women looked at each other until rachel finally broke eye contact.

"I'm just worried about you Ariel." she tried lamely and Ariel scoffed. "Join the fucking club. I swear it is like you guys just realised I'm an adult. I'm damn near twenty five." She told Rachel and turned on her toes to leave, holding her robe closed as she stormed back inside. Rachel waited a few minutes before she followed her.

+++++++++++
ARIEL
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMFY & CUTE

LION SHIFTER
LOYAL TO SHILOH

KARATE INSTRUCTOR
CALL ME FOR A QUOTE

TWENTY FOUR

SINGLE
AND LOOKING

VOLUNTEER

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |