Just a casual meeting, mackenzie | isobel
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 24 2013, 1:57 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 294

Isobel felt fairly confident – or as well as she could be before the fact – that she could think on her feet for solutions, use her initiative to solve problems. But then, she’d never been in an exact situation to and certainly not a fashion or styling related one, so only time would tell. Time along with experience and Kenzie’s guidance on the job.

A handful of months always seemed like such a long time as a spoken or a thought of time length, but she was sure in reality it would fly by, like it usually does, and before she knew it the woman would be gone back to her regular styling job and leaving Is solo. She stopped to think seriously for a moment about if she had anything more to ask, but finally she shook her head. “No, thank you, I think everything’s straight forward until we start.” She took Kenzie’s card, read over it briefly and then held it in her hand as she smiled. “That’s where I live at the moment, at the hotel.” The smallest shrug, Celeste might have told her that too. “So that’s easy, and I’m free all week.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |