Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

The Many Faces of Fay, Work in Progress, atm.
Vanora
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 10:52 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 120

It's actually Vanora who works at Madame Rose. But, Jade and Henry could meet to discuss Althea, if he is still interested in finding the lioness.

Quinn is completely off balance right now. I doubt anyone will allow her to go anywhere unsupervised, but she does need friends, and emotional support. So, either of those works.

And Dante's up to thread with some guys, how he would come to meet Henry.. I'm not sure? Quinn is in tight with the snakes now, if Henry befriends Quinn he could get in with Dante that way. OR. They could do a random meeting at a bar, or something else boring wink.gif
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 4:21 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 57

Ah I knew that my brain was playing tricks on me!! Lol

I'm currently up for the following:

+ Jade/Henry thread
- Henry and Jade could indeed discuss Althea, it would be a nice way to wrap up any remaining threads.

+ Vanora/Henry
- Work related gossip at the Rose?

+ Dante/Henry thread
- I'm not quite sure what Dante is up to...so I really cannot come up with anything sensible - but a bar thread might work. Or Henry could be hired to do a job - however since Dante is straight (I'm assuming?) and dating Indiana that might turn a bit tricky.

Now I'd need a few more info's for Eric and Quinn - any chance you can elaborate on her state of mind and what she's looking for? Emotional support, so Eric could look her up to check up on her due to her being a wolf?

Any of the above strike your fancy?

user posted image
| PM |
Kriss
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 8:12 PM
|QUOTE |

Player: N/A

Member No.: 293

• Semira: With her being a newly-magicked jaguar (without the "new jag" hang-ups) and already being sweet on Aubry, she'd be good to interact with him and Jade (who she likes for her honesty, really). She's feeling a little unsettled being what she is now, and could use some of Aubry's support.
  • Vaarin: Duh...he's the only active mer on the board, so of course he could play with Vanora. He's recently been exiled since the wolf plot (he helped defend the Moons, which his tribal chief saw as a betrayal of his tribe...something about Vaarin's heart being with the landers and not with his own kind). He'd even be willing to be her pomme or animal servant if that develops.

user posted image
| PM |
Vanora
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 7:56 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 120

@ Ric: Jade is at Many Moon's 99% of the time, Henry can seek her out there. She and Aubry have an elaborate suite on the level directly below Shiloh's. He can call and make an appointment with her there. They also have a Spanish inspired home in Seattle, it's tucked away and unlisted, but if he were to ask the right people - he may be able to get the addy and find her there.

Quinn is having withdrawal issues, hallucinations, haunting flashbacks, extreme feelings of guilt, her wolf is unsteady and too primal for their own good, etc. She's going mad. The wolves check in on her often, she has an apartment at the pack complex. Zac stays with her the majority of the time, but the other wolves take their turns too.

Dante and Henry can meet at the 439 Valentines Event if you'd like. That would make sense. Throw up any of the three threads and toss a link into my thread tracker, and we can get on with play.

@ Kriss: Jade and Aubry are up to threading with Semira. She knows where they live, she's more than welcome to stop by any time. Even if it irritates Jade.

And, yes, Vanora does need a pomme, she just doesn't know it yet. She hasn't quite grasped all the vampire concepts yet. If you want to start either of those, I'm game.

| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |