Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

The Many Faces of Fay, Work in Progress, atm.
Stephania Düberg
 Posted: Apr 18 2012, 7:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 49

Bonnie Albright Fox, Accountant, Mechanic
Bonnie is adjusting. To losing her best friend and the man she loved/loves, but could never have (Flynn Koch), all in one fell swoop. She’s a loner by nature, but has managed to befriend the Regina of Seattle and Cecelia Scheving, and that’s a start – right?

Flynn left Bonnie the biz when he headed back to Alaska, and she found herself going from accountant/office head/sometimes mechanic, to owner and sole employee. That keeps her busy, but not too busy to socialize.

Seeking: Friends, other foxes, mechanics, a sex life.

Xiomara Bailey-Braxton Regina, Archaeologist
Xiomara, or Xio, is kind, organized, polished and prim, and almost too good at keeping her poker face firmly intact in times of crisis. She’s a new, adoptive mother to Elijah Dutch Braxton – a baby boy left behind after the death of his father, Etan Dutch.

She works twice daily training her lioness in hopes of gaining strength as quickly as possible. In the meantime? She's cooking, cleaning, and playing house mom for the lions. While she hasn't entrenched herself into the political side of the city yet, she fully intends to.
Seeking: Lions, political ties, a best friend.

Aubry Belle Morte, Temoin
Auby is a 1161 year old vampire, originating in Spain. His history is dark, full of death, blood and sex. There is a part of him, deep down, that craves that lifestyle again and he fights against the primal instincts he has to retain a sense of humanity and dignity.

He has recently lost a friend, animal he calls, servant and confidant; the jaguar Beau, who was torn apart by the wolves in their misguided crusade. This threw Aubry into a new mindset. He is now working on being in the forefront of Many Moons and a public face for the Court; stepping into the role whose title he holds but duties he’d been redirecting for years.
Seeking: Jaguars, an animal servant, political ties, friends, home-staff.

Jade Castillo Faeblood, Human Servant of the Temoin, Court Chamberlin
Jade is changing. GASP! With a new look, a new job title, and all four marks, Jade isn’t the same Faeblood stripper-legend of lifetime’s past. Now, she spends 99% of her time inside Moons, she and Aubry are growing closer to Shiloh and her servants, Eli, Miri, Jared.

She posses a strong Glamor, with which she can change the physical appearance, perception and overall feeling a person sees/has to just about anything she wants. She also has the energy transfer ability that is an intriguing asset.
Seeking: Friends, an animal servant for Aubry, people to cling to.

Stephania Duberg Human, Sensitive, Head Chef
Steph's got one son she adopted from Africa, Baako, and an infant daughter, Calliope, whose father was homeless man Steph offered a hot meal to one night... It's only half as screwy as it sounds. After trying and failing to make it work with the baby’s father – he got himself killed by the wolves, leaving Steph on her own.

Right now, she is on long term leave from Canlis, a local, high end restaurant, and working in the kitchen at Many Moon’s, under Court protection, just trying to figure life out.
Seeking: Parent-friends, friends, a shrink.

Vanora Vampire of the Dragon’s Blood
Vanora was a simple, lethal creature, raised to hold her own in the depths of the Salish Sea. Daughter to two of her tribe's council leaders, she is well known in the Fae and Mer communities. They called her the Purest Wave, though recently she's been shamed and marked unclean for losing her virginity on land in the magically induced orgy at the Moons.

Between that, and the fact that her best friend Brennan, a new vampire in Shiloh’s Kiss, lives at Many Moons; Vanora found herself wishing for a new life. And, when the Fae rolled into town with their magics; her unasked wish was granted. She is now a vampire of the Dragon’s line, with Mermaids as her species to call and is embracing her new found sexual freedom by seeking employment at Adrianna’s brothel.
Seeking: Friends, clients, possibly a boyfriend, an adventure.

Dante Milgram King Cobra, Kashyapa, Former Court Head of Security
Dante is struggling. His nest is small, he lost one of his two eggs to the wolves, Indiana has let Lucien back into her life, and he has some guilt-triggering feelings surfacing for one of the female snakes under his command.

The man needs help.
Seeking: Loyal snakes, male friends, full-time security.

Quinn Montgomery Wolf
Quinn got infected when she was underage, and had to watch the wolf who did it (Sylvia), her friend, be torn apart by their former Ulfric. She and Sylvia's boyfriend Jasper fled the Pack and travelled from territory to territory, staying just long enough to ruffle feathers and get run out of town.

Since moving to Seattle, Jasper was murdered, and Quinn tore apart the vampire responsible. She fell in love with another wolf, Thorn, who was also murdered, and Quinn (along with Kari Amos and a cobra named Kate), tore apart any wolf who had loyalties to the rogue ulfric. Nicole, her best friend, was also murdered. Quinn aligned herself with the Nest, befriended Kate, and fought alongside the Kashyapa, under his protection. Everyone she’s ever loved is dead. She’s killed more people than she can count. And it’s… having it’s effect.
SeekingWolves, a mentor, a friend, someone to snap her out of it.

Sloan Moretti Leopard, Pard Third, Waitress
Sloan has thrown herself into the Pard, making it her mission to gain acceptance and respect. She's been donned Third in the Pard leadership. She has only a few friends and no one has sparked her interest romantically, so she entertains herself by pushing sexual boundaries with Clay.

She's got family drama back home that may or may not seep over into Seattle, and because of it she hasn't gotten a 'real' job yet, she just waitresses at the Nimir-Raj's bar 4 nights a week and lives at the Pard house.
Seeking: Friends, submissive leopards who want a mentor, a job that doesn't require a background check, someone who can get past her walls.

Rita Carnes Human, Real Estate and Interior Design Extraordinaire
Rita is just your average, human woman, with a job that ties her into the preternatural society. Interning and apprenticing under Shiloh’s personal Real Estate agent and interior designer, Rita is working on slowly taking over his practice and clientele. Right now, she works mostly with the shifters and a few vampires on the Court.

She is the sole caregiver of her younger, autistic sister, June. And has an older sister, Sally, who is the leading Wedding coordinator in Seattle. Her sister is also carrying the child of a fledgling vampire, and Rita is worried sick about her.
http://asn.b1.jcink.com/uploads/asn//av-225.jpg" width="200" height="300" border="0" />
Seeking: Friends, personal assistant, a baby sitter, a love life.

Cecelia Scheving Human, Sensitive, Former Student and Activist
Cee is a former LAG member, secretly, and though the fallout is mostly past, she still has to keep her mouth shut about it. Not even her boyfriend knows all the details She’s aligned with the swans, which puts her kinda-sorta under Diana’s protection, other than that, she has no ties.

She hits all the good vegetarian places and flea markets in town, works as a barista at Fifteen and writes for Celeste’s magazine, attended U Dubb studying Lycanthropy, Veterinary Medicine, and Metaphysical Psychology and lived on campus. Although she is painfully sweet and soft spoken, it's entirely possible you've seen or met her somewhere.
Seeking: A best friend, a purpose.

Oliver Huff Hyena, Little/big brother
Oliver has been protecting his sister and taking care of himself since he was eleven years old. He's selfless to the core, and his number one priority is protecting Evan.

He's never had a girlfriend, been a part of a Clan or held a legitimate job before, so Seattle has much to offer him.
He's going to attend Seattle Central in the spring to study Music Production, is currently living with the Pard, and is basically infatuated with a little blonde, fae girl named CarriAnn.
Seeking: Friends and musicians to jam with.

&nbs;

Evan Huff Psychic, Telekinetic
Evan has gotten used to making herself as unextraordinary as possible in order to keep herself safe. In the world of monsters and super heros, power like hers is something others seek to find and utilize to their own benefits. She's quiet and doesn't trust easily. She typically takes waitressing and hostessing jobs, working gigs with her brother for extra cash, and has purposely avoided men and friends and anyone else she may put her trust into and have betray her.

The long and short of her time in Seattle goes as follows: Rutherford Jackson, former Pard Raj, Bonded to Evan. They dated, he made her the Ra of the leopards, and was then killed in a succession battle. This has left her a little confused about where to go from here. She needs a direction.
Seeking: A job, someone to help her learn to use her power to its full potential, a boyfriend.

Vanessa Moss Jaguar, Law Student
Baby sister of Collin Moss and youngest of the Chicago native family that’s slowly trickling into Seattle, she’s a new shifter and member of the Sault. Too smart for her own good, Ness can talk her way into or out of just about anything.

Her lifelong crush on Kei is still in full swing, and out of everyone in the group, she spends the majority of her time with him, John and Isadora but is closest to her brother and Izz. She’s branching out on her own come September, going off to college and is trying to be as independent as possible.
Seeking: Friends outside the group.
| PM |
Jonathan Strange
 Posted: May 24 2012, 6:29 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Player: N/A

Member No.: 175

Howdy, Fay - Lore here, dropping in with my shiny new snake fella. Word on the grapevine is that Dante Milgram is vying for the position of Kashyapa, and if that's the case, he and Jon here are bound to generate some drama.

Jon's a King Cobra, which is actually from an entirely different genus than the average cobra. He comes from Ophiophagus, which translates to 'eater of snakes' - ergo, his cobra is a cannibal, albeit a non-practicing one at the moment, as the only other snakes in the city both belong to powerful vampires. He views other snakes the way another predatory shifter might view a swan or a sparrow - as prey - which is sure to cause friction. His father, Horace Strange, was Seattle's previous Kashyapa before he died about ten years ago, and his grandfather, Bartholomew, held the post before him - Jon has so far rejected the position, but he might be viewed as a threat. He also runs an illegal shifter fighting ring in the Undercity, which would reflect poorly on snake shifters as a whole if he were ever charged with it.

At any rate, my point here is that he and Dante might well have cause to dislike, or at least be wary of each other. Could be some fun conflict if you're interested - just throwing it out there.
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: May 25 2012, 7:38 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 88

Hey there Lore! I was looking over your new snake-man's bio yesterday, he looks like fun and I definitely want to get some of my characters interacting with him.

As far as Dante is concerned, his snake is also a King Cobra, whether or not I ever went into detail anywhere with specific species I have no idea. He was one of those characters that suddenly pop up and demand you get them out of your head and into the computer right now. I know Indiana is an albino cobra, but it's possible she's an albino King cobra, I'll have to clarify with Rix.

Either way though, tension between them is pretty unavoidable. Dante won't approve of the fighting ring, Kashyapa or not. But yes, he and Indi do plan to claim the leadership positions. Jon is more than welcome to challenge him for the spot down the line, if he decides he wants it.

I would like to hammer out some history between the two of them, if you don't mind. via an IM host or PMs if you don't use a messenger. Dante's been a Court snake for ten years now, and he does try to connect with other snakes when he can, he only avoided Indiana because of Lucien and his Call, so I think he would have at least met or had some kind of relationship with Jon before now.
| PM |
Jonathan Strange
 Posted: May 25 2012, 3:40 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Member No.: 175

I understand completely - sometimes a character's muse just holds you hostage until you spit 'em out, eh?

At any rate, Jonathan doesn't venture out of the Undercity very often - he doesn't feel like he fits into society topside, preferring the down-low nitty-gritty of the catacombs, which is one of the major reasons why he hasn't attempted to become Kashyapa. He detests order, structure and rule of law, preferring anarchy when he can find it, and Seattle's underground provides that for him. He doesn't have to deal with humans or the police, but I reckon he's still beholden to Shiloh's whims if she really wants it to be so.

That said, some of his few trips into the open air would likely have been to Moons, for one reason or another - I'm sure these two have met. At the moment Jon doesn't give two shits who takes up his father's old mantle, but he's unpredictable and chaotic by nature; definitely a security risk to keep an eye on.

If I'm not online the next time you sign in, go ahead and shoot me a PM. If I'm around we can figure out AIM via the cbox.

| PM |
RixenRae
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 3:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 2

right now I can only think of...
  • FOR HOLLY...
    - Grant really should thread with her at some stage, just for the whole bear thing she has going on
    - scarlett really needs some plottage, and is a lesbian. While she openly hates on shifters and vampires her reasons are petty and could be convinced to see the good in them...

user posted image
find me on the cbox and negotiate, or add my MSN down there - xoxo
| PM || MSN |
Shane Winthrop
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 3:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 63

Vaarin & Vanora: I just think these two need to get together and have pretty red-haired fish-babies and just get it over with

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Sophia Anne
 Posted: Aug 13 2012, 7:34 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Dante

Member No.: 152

Sloan & Ash: I think these two could get along pretty well. Since they both come fro ma long line of shifters, and their family see it as a gift more then a curse. Ash can understand where she comes from with her family. I can also see Ash bringing Sloan down to earth when she goes off the deep end of things. Relationship wise i see friendship, that could evolve into something more.

user posted image
| PM |
Oliver Huff
 Posted: Aug 13 2012, 11:34 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 194

Sloan's head bitch. Sophia seems like she may have a problem with that? If not, there may be a possible friendship angle.

I've got a whole slew of charries to play with aside from her, including my new siblings, so poke me with any other ideas!
| PM |
Ash Blackthorn
 Posted: Aug 13 2012, 5:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Member No.: 164

i meant for Ash blackthorn, i was in Sophia's profile when i posted it. tongue.gif

user posted image
| PM |
Daniel Fischer
 Posted: Aug 17 2012, 9:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 199

Daniel & Winnifred: Friends definately friends since they both are dancers that learned different styles of dancing. Daniel is looking for a job. So we can work something out there. I was thinking for a while that these two date, but eventually decide that it's better to be best friends.

Daniel & Jade: Best friends these two could do some real (fun) damage to Seattle.

Daniel & Vanora: Ocean loving best friends. Who else can Vanora take at a drop of a hat to ocean deeps and survive. I believe if Daniel and Jade make it a hit, Vanora can be brought into the mix. Ah the fun.

Daniel & Quinn: I believe these two can do each other justice as boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. If she isn't taken. Quinn they both could be one that can put each other back together again. Quinn could be the one that can get Daniel on a path, suggesting he could go to college.

Daniel & Oliver: Friends definately, with Oliver being a DJ, and Daniel a dancer they have a love for , music. Daniel can also make the offer that Oliver could be his dancing crews DJ. When he forms one.

user posted image
| PM |
Oliver Huff
 Posted: Aug 20 2012, 9:51 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 194

Ash and Sloan: I see, I see. That makes more sense now. smile.gif We can throw them together whenever you're ready. Just toss up a thread and lemme know.

Daniel and Winnie: Possibly a friendly employee/employer relationship. He could be her assistant, or something along those lines. I don't see any dating going on here, though. She's not giving me any grabby-hands vibes. But we can see.

Daniel and Jade: I don't see these two ever having an excuse to run into eachother in the first place. Unless Daniel frequents the Court or the strip club.

Daniel and Vanora: Again, we can bounce them off eachother if he wants to show up at the ocean when she's ashore. But, she has a bestfriend in Brennan and she's extremely disconnected with normal interaction.

Daniel and Quinn: Quinn's a flirt, and she's looking to make Thorn jealous. So game on smile.gif I'm going to have her pop into Daniel's thread at the cabin since she lives there.

Daniel and Oliver: Ollie needs some friends, if these two vibe, that'll be fantastic.
| PM |
RixenRae
 Posted: Sep 10 2012, 10:45 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 2

so basically I am here, preparing to whore myself out to Oliver because I have inappropriate love for Samuel Larson. Whatever you want, where you want. Call me - xoxo

user posted image
find me on the cbox and negotiate, or add my MSN down there - xoxo
| PM || MSN |
The Fay
 Posted: Sep 11 2012, 8:17 AM
|QUOTE |

Member No.: 204

He he, yay. I do love Oliver. He needs a little bit of everything in his life right now, relationship wise. All he's got is his sister.

She plans to set up a meeting at Winchester's for Oliver to meet Domi and join the Clan. He's got a whirlwind of emotions that'll be bombarding him after that. Not to mention, he doesn't trust the Pard with his sister's wellbeing yet. So, distract him!

smile.gif

I'm not quite ready to sell him down the river to anyone yet, but if anything specific comes to your mind, gimme another poke.
| PM |
Murphy Saskia
 Posted: Sep 14 2012, 2:54 AM
|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 10:10 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

Jade and Henry

I think we pm-ed around a bit between the two a while back. Anyway I am more then happy to have the two meet at Madam Rose's and discuss clients? Assuming my brain is not having a meltdown and I remember correctly that Jade works there too?

Dante and Henry

The two could meet and comisarate together if nothing else? Since Dante does need some more male friends and so does Henry.

Quinn and Eric/Henry
Both Eric and Henry could be the ones to become friends with Quinn, help her deal with her issues and maybe have a fun night out drinking?

user posted image
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |