Family Fun, Pard
Collin Moss
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 8:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 16

For the Sunday following Valentine's Day, Collin rented out a local bar that was one of those places that was like a grown-up's playground. There was a small arcade with all the classics and newer fare as well as pool and air hockey, full menu full of sandwiches, fried food and so on, and very large, very comfy bowling alley, where people could sit and eat and drink and just have fun in whatever way they chose, but where he could get at all of them and no one could really be left out.

He figured it was a good way to start them getting to know one another as well as him.

So, at five o'clock sharp, he had a beer in hand and was seated at the bar with Marisol, waiting for the first people to show up, kind of nervous that no one would and that he'd have a problem on his hand already.

But when he saw Oryn and Sam come in, followed by Jeff and Sarah and Ty, he started breathing more easily. Maybe they could all be social after all.

Free for all thread - come in and play, let's let the leopards mingle and have a good time. No need to follow post order here, just some good, free for all play. Bring it on!

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Shawn Jarlath
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 10:38 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 291

Shawn wanted to go but he didn't know all to many of the leopards so he had spent the better part of the week trying to convince his fave gal pal that she needed to come with him. but she just kept repeating the things shawn had told her after the first real meeting. leopards only for the first few meetings while everyone got to know each other. Once Shawn playfully threatened to infect her she finally shoved him out the door with a laugh and nothing more.

Collin must have had alotta money if he could hire out this entire place but Shawn didn't care. barely one foot in the door and he jumped up and down clapping his hands. It had been a while since he really got to cut loose. he made a beer line for Collin and put his hand up for a hi five. "Beer, bowling and nachos. You are my freakin' god man!" he said with a large smile. "Let's set up them pins."

RICE IS GREAT IF YOU'RE HUNGRY AND WANT TO EAT TWO THOUSAND OF SOMETHING
+++++++++++
SHAWN
+++++++++++

FASHION
LOOKIN LIKE A NICE GUY

LEOPARD SHIFTER
LOYAL TO THE PARD

BLOOD DOLL

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

STRIVING WITH A SHADOW
WHERE I GO, KIM GOES TOO

| PM |
Collin Moss
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 9:38 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Collin laughed and a little of the tension in his shoulders eased because he wasn't sure how the group was going to react to an afternoon spent like this and, while Shawn seemed happier than most, it was still a good sign.

Before he could say anything, though, Mari stood and took Shawn's arm. "He has to stay here and greet everyone as they get here," she told him, "Come on. Let's get you a beer and," she paused, thinking, "A couple shots of tequila? Bowling's better when there's risk of falling on your ass." And, being cats, they needed help with inbalance. Plus? Drinking was fun.

As she dragged him toward the bar, she asked, "Interesting perfume. I hadn't pegged you as a floral type of guy." She was well aware it wasn't his and belonged to whoever he'd been rubbing up on before he got here, but it worked as an ice breaker with a person she didn't know that well.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 12:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 85

Tomeo arrived with Jarvis and Suki in tow, the older leopard looking comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt under a long coat to protect against the light rain.

As they entered, Tommy headed straight for Collin to offer the Raj the back of his neck, butt his head against Collin's chest in a demanding, familiar way. Of all the pard cats, Tommy was one of those most comfortable with the new Raj's place in things, he'd been treating him that way for months and had spent a lot of time with Collin at the sault house even beyond that.

"Hello. This looks like a recipe for fun, fun disaster." He grinned at Collin and Ben, then stepped aside to let the children offer their greetings.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Shawn Jarlath
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 3:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

He pointed at Collin and he was pulled away by Marisol. "I'm saving you a spot on my team Raj." he told the man before he finally turned around and followed her towards the bar. "I told Kim it would make all the ladies jealous but she wouldn't listen. She just doesn't understand that not everyone can afford fancy perfume but she insisted in giving me a proper good bye." He took a seat against the bar, letting her take his words however she wanted to take them.

"I would offer to share the fruity floral scent but I got a feeling the you like the Eau de Ben that you are sporting right now." He tilted his head at her and waited for an explanation, not at all feeling like he was intruding. shawn could be a little full on at times and it seemed like people were not used to people like him. To many people with hang ups that is for sure. He put his arm over her shoulder in that matey way and looked to grab that bartenders attention. "This open bar?" he asked marisol since it seemed like she would know.

+++++++++++
SHAWN
+++++++++++

FASHION
LOOKIN LIKE A NICE GUY

LEOPARD SHIFTER
LOYAL TO THE PARD

BLOOD DOLL

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

STRIVING WITH A SHADOW
WHERE I GO, KIM GOES TOO

| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 3:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

Jarvis hated these things but he had to come. He didn't want too and Tomeo knew that but brought him anyway. He was getting better at work mainly because he didn't expect to get touched but being with other leopards meant that touch was expected. The only good thing was Jarvis walked into the place holding Ahn dao's hand without gloves.

His trademark gloves were sticking out of his back pocket just in case he felt like he needed them but he was hoping he wouldn't have too. Jarvis was also hoping that he wouldn't need to let go of Ahn Dao's hands much during the course of the afternoon because it was good to have her with him. Tomeo greeted their Raj first and Jarvis watched. Even though he had been living in the pard house for months a lot of the customs were still new to him.

he pulled the collar of his jacket up around his neck and mimicked Tomeo without the head butt hit thing. Instead he offered the Raj his hand to shake after the leopard formalities were taken care of. It meant more to Jarvis to offer his skin like this then any leopard ritual. "Thank you for the invitation."

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 4:05 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 7

She held onto Jarvis' hand as they followed Tomeo inside to hang with the other leopards. It meant so much to her that Jarvis had worked so hard to get to where he could hold her hand again because she had missed the feel of his skin when his defenses had been shattered thanks to the wolves.

The young female smiled at Collin and waited until Jarvis and Tomeo had greeted the man before she did. She purred softly as she slid her jaw along his, adding the affectionate, cat-like head-butt at the end because she did like Collin and was glad to see him again.

"Yes, thank you so much," Suki added to Jarvis' expression of appreciation with one of her own, her smile wide and friendly as she did.

user posted image
| PM |
Collin Moss
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 6:52 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

While Collin was completely aware of how much it meant that Jarvis offered him his hand, and because of that he shook it, he was done letting him be distant from what he was. No matter how much the boy felt like he'd been railroaded into this against his will or not, he was a leopard now and Collin was going to have him healthy if it killed them both.

So when he was done shaking his hand he let it go and patted the boy's shoulder, then curled his hand around his neck, putting pressure on the back in a firm gesture of belonging as he let his cat rise to wind itself around Jarvis'. "You're Pard, Jarvis," he said, not unkindly, "Consider it an open invitation every time we have a gathering." Never mind that these first ones were mandatory.

He exchanged greetings with Suki as well, letting his cat brush hers too as he gave her an extra hug, "Goes the same for you, too," he told her with a smile.

To Tommy he said, "That was the plan. I've never seen anyone able to maintain dignity around video games and air hockey. It's not possible. Hoping to have a little fun." And get everyone to loosen the hell up.

Mari laughed at Shawn, clearly not bothered by his comment, leaning into him once he threw his arm around her. "Yeah, the bar's open and yes I do smell like Ben. Lots and lots of Ben. That's what happens when you have a whole lot of sex."

There was no point in hiding it and Mari really didn't want to. Besides, Shawn was fun, she had no problem playing along with him.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Shawn Jarlath
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 10:31 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"I'll have to take you word for it." Shawn said with a smile. "I actually don't have lots and lots of sex. people assume I do because of the donating thing but most of the time it is just blood and then they send me on my way. Little bit of a rip off though. I mean the red cross gives you juice and a cookie." He playfully complained about his so called rough life as a blood doll.

He ordered a drink for himself and about half a dozen shots which they lined up in front of him. "So I had a scary experience the other night with a lion who made me doubt man kind. Maybe you can restore my faith." He said to Marisol, picking up the quick fuck and indicating with a point of his pinkie she should take the other. "if I say the movie true lies, what comes to mind?" he asked her before knocking the shot back

+++++++++++
SHAWN
+++++++++++

FASHION
LOOKIN LIKE A NICE GUY

LEOPARD SHIFTER
LOYAL TO THE PARD

BLOOD DOLL

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

STRIVING WITH A SHADOW
WHERE I GO, KIM GOES TOO

| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 10:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

He couldn't go against a direct order and be it his intention or not Collin had just given Jarvis an order. He told him he was pard, forced that connection that Jarvis was denying and still unsure exactly what it meant. To be pard so far seemed to mean hanging out with other people who were also leopards and being nice with them. Whatever it did mean Jarvis was now a part of it.

of course the gesture of his hand on his neck made Jarvis lower his gaze as he felt the flash of the new Raj's past. His jacket collar just wasn't tall enough to protect his skin completely from the other man's grip. He knew it wasn't deliberate and it lasted only minutes but when Collin finally released him Jarvis looked up and nodded. "I have already warned my boss about the pard schedule." He hoped to reassure the man.

"We will by the pin ball machine." Jarvis said, naming the first thing he saw and excused himself from both tomeo and Collin. he doubted his cousin wanted him hanging around him all afternoon just because he was insecure. he flexed his fingers and took hold of Ahn dao's hand, preparing to take her with him.

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 2:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 17

As Ben wandered up with a pitcher of some dark beer because no amount of bonhomie would force him to drink American sodabeer, he grinned at Jarvis and Suki. "Hey, guys." He set down the pitcher so that he could rub cheeks with Suki and grip Jarvis's upper arm through his jacket. He could probably had shaken hands or whatever, but Jarvis was already looking overwhelmed, so instead he sent his cat out to greet the younger leopards, growling reassurance and possession. "Be sure and sneak a few drinks before the day's done, few things will do Collin more good than knowing that he's contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

Tommy laughed and smiled encouragingly at Jarvis and Suki. He didn't say 'run off and play' but the implication was there as he turned back to Ben and greeted him quietly, again taking a certain pleasure in bringing his cat into contact with the stronger beast and getting that same clinch of possession in response.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
David Flannery
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 12:39 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Member No.: 304

David wandered in, rubbing raindrops out of his short, tight curls and shedding his jacket as he walked. "Hey." He kept a bit of distance from the group, not getting in on the rubbing and gnawing and so on, at least not yet. He never felt really comfortable with that stuff anyway, though he'd pile when somebody was hurt or whatever.

But he smiled around, friendly enough, and moved to pour himself one of Ben's beers without asking. "Anything disastrous happening yet? And if not, how can I get something started?" He winked at Suki as he said it, but was otherwise deadpan.

user posted image
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |