Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

It's Good to be the King, Ash, Garrett and anyone who wants
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 4:29 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 26

"Oh," a very happy sigh. "I like her. Let's keep her?" He nuzzled at Katie's throat, the way that shifters did when they were supposed to be trading scent marks but were actually flirting. "You could come stay in a guest room. If you go home to sleep, everyone will know. Plus, it's funny when you whisper 'vagina' at him."

As Ben stepped over, Wil smiled at him and kept his arms around Katie. "Hi. Have you got anything going on tonight? Or would you be interested in helping perpetuate a massive act of debauchery and/or childish prank?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Katie Gaines
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:20 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 29

At Ben's confused look Katie, who was playing with the hair at the back of Wil's head, beamed. "They want you to go home with them for some naked fun times," she said. "But if you're not into that, how about going home with them and me for a movie and some cheeseburgers?"

"You're not coming for the naked fun time?" Ben asked, brow arched, intrigued and more than a little amused.

"I might, but not to play. Are your walls sound proofed?"

"We have children," Drew pointed out.

"Is it that hard to just say yes? God, you're pretentious."

"Let me guess," Ben interjected, looking at Wil, "This is some sort of foreplay."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

"We're messing with the King and Ash," Wil grinned at Ben. "Not that the invitation to play isn't genuine. If you're interested?" He gave Ben what he thought was a winning smile, which actually wasn't so bad though most of what made it appealing was the straight white teeth and the utter deviltry in it.

user posted image
Katie Gaines
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:06 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 29

"Intrigued," Ben said, offering Katie his arm. "And I happen to have a very close relationship with cheeseburgers."

Katie took his arm without letting go of Wil, bouncing happily. "This is gonna be so much fun."

Drew looked skeptical, but he followed them out anyway.

Garrett looked at Ash and said, "That didn't just happen."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ash Garrett
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:19 PM
|QUOTE |

Pyrokinetic
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

Ash was watching them leave with narrowed eyes, trying to decide. "No, it didn't. Unless it did." She thought about it for a long minute. "Wil's definitely not running enough trainings in a week. He's got far too much energy, just going to waste." Not that she actually minded if he was going to have sex with Katie. It'd do Katie good, actually. She just thought that he was enjoying the trouble too much.

user posted image
John Garrett
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:28 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

"We'll add a couple," Garrett nodded. "Drey's extra cranky with all the adjusting he's been doing lately. We'll give him Wil to assist."

Just the thought made him grin. "All these people leaving left and right," he then said, leaning in to nuzzle at her neck. "Think I'm about ready for my turn. Ready to go home, love?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ash Garrett
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:33 PM
|QUOTE |

Pyrokinetic
Group Icon

She tilted into the touch. "Straight home?" It was a crap shoot whether Jamie would be awake or not when they got there. And her conscience wouldn't let her leave him in Katja's care once they were home. But if they took a detour on the way...

user posted image
John Garrett
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:42 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Garrett, thinking much the same thing, gave her a knowing look. "You kiddin' me? No," he laughed, standing and taking her hand and ignoring the three people that stood as well.

"We'll take the bendiest, twistiest way home we know, maybe stop and do a little sight seein'. Sound good?"

Sounded like a damned good end to the night to him.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ash Garrett
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Pyrokinetic
Group Icon

A very happy sigh. "Sounds fantastic. Sounds so good that I put a blanket in the trunk before we left home." She grinned and followed him out, waving to a few people en route but already with most of her attention on her husband and all the things they could manage to do to and with one another before the night air got too cold and they had to give up and go home.

Happy Valentine's Day.

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |